This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Target Milestone signification ?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Mathieu Malaterre <mmalater at nycap dot rr dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:52:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: Target Milestone signification ?
On Saturday, September 25, 2004, at 09:34 AM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
The Target Milestone is usually right unless someone messed up which it
looks like what happened. I was fixed only on the mainline (4.0.0).
Did it hurt?
Did Mark fix you?