Re: IBM Sponsoring Release Management

Mark Mitchell wrote:

IBM's Linux Technology Center has been sponsoring my work as Release Manager since January 1st, 2004 through a contract with CodeSourcery.

(The reason for the late announcement relates to delay in getting official approval to acknowledge this relationship. You can all imagine how difficult it is to get CodeSourcery's legal people to let you do anything!)

Ah, you mean we're now officially an IBM shill site (as defined in http://humorix.org/articles/2004/09/game/) ?

Well, in that case, if IBM needs a well-trained meteorologist, I'm available ...

:-) :-)

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phone: +31 346 214290
A maintainer of GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/