This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:54:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: Re:
- References: <044DA5B8-0E8E-11D9-80A2-000A95D7CD40@apple.com> <9D4EDFF8-0E91-11D9-AC54-000393A91CAA@apple.com> <B162901D-0E9B-11D9-A7CE-000A95D7D16C@apple.com>
On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 07:36:24PM -0700, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> Thanks, I was looking at tree-ssa.texi:
It is indeed out of date.
> The version in
> tree-gimple.c doesn't seem to allow ADDR_EXPR, but clearly it has to:
Indeed, there is a bug here. We should have
members -> lhs | CONST
> I propose to put a single copy of it one place or the other
> (I'd prefer the texi file), with a pointer to the master copy
> in the other place. Comments?
Putting the master copy in the documentation does sound best.