IBM Sponsoring Release Management

IBM's Linux Technology Center has been sponsoring my work as Release Manager since January 1st, 2004 through a contract with CodeSourcery.

(The reason for the late announcement relates to delay in getting official approval to acknowledge this relationship. You can all imagine how difficult it is to get CodeSourcery's legal people to let you do anything!)

I am very grateful to IBM, the SC, and the wider community for permitting me to be the RM, and for supporting me in that endeavor.

Thanks!

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC