Updating glibc mathinlines.h to reflect additional GCC builtins ?

Jakub,

I'm looking over sysdeps/i386/fpu/bits/mathinline.h
http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/libc/sysdeps/i386/fpu/bits/mathinline.h?cvsroot=glibc

and the changes you made here:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-hacker/2004-05/msg00048.html

I think we might be able to use a few more GCC builtins for gcc-3.5+.

Looking through mathinline.h and cross referencing it with gcc, I
think the following additional builtins might be usable:

pow2 (-> __builtin_exp2 ?)
sincos (?)
floor
ceil
rint

(Uros, does this match what you implemented in GCC in the last few
 months?  Have I missed any?)

Jakub, would you consider updating mathinlines.h to reflect that these
work also?  (I don't have hardware access to test it myself.)

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh

PS: We could use someone to implement the following for gcc-4.1 ;-)

signbit (done http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-09/msg02499.html )
sgn
sinh
cosh