This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: Question: Need to store ObjC-specific info in type nodes.
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- To: Steve Naroff <snaroff at apple dot com>
- Cc: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>, gcc List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-help at group dot apple dot com
- Date: 23 Sep 2004 21:14:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: PING: Question: Need to store ObjC-specific info in type nodes.
- Organization: Texas A&M University, Department of Computer Science
- References: <C4DA0684-0DC7-11D9-A90Bemail@example.com><7DBA11DB-0DCE-11D9-97EE-000A95864902@apple.com>
Steve Naroff <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| btw...the terms "ghastly" and "horrible state of affairs seem a bit
| dramatic", eh? Take a deep breath
If you could go and speak with him, that would be much appreciated.