This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with integer caching and inlining
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:29:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem with integer caching and inlining
- References: <10409221912.AA14350@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 03:12:15PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Should copy_body_r actually copy an INTEGER_CST or REAL_CST if the type
> has variable bounds?
Yes, but the condition is better specified as any time that
the type gets remapped.