Re: DR handling for C++

Matt Austern wrote:

I expect that CWG issue 389 will be voted to WP status at the Redmond meeting. If that's correct, then in early 2005 we will have a clear example where the committee will have made one deliberate choice for C++03 and a different choice for C++0x. That's a good example of a place where we'll want our compiler's behavior to depend on a flag that selects which standard we're conforming to.

I agree. Thank you for educating me with respect to the history of this particular DR.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC