Re: Comparing Linux C and C++ Compilers: Benchmarks and Analysis

Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
Well, that's not what your article says.  That's why I provided the
quote in your own words.
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-09/msg01119.html

I've clarified the sentence in question; thanks for noting that.

Also, you were going to address discrepancies from previous reports:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-08/msg00902.html

I need to take a closer look at where various compilers are getting their libraries, just to be certain that everyone is linking to the same places.

..Scott

--
Scott Robert Ladd
site: http://www.coyotegulch.com