Re: HAVE_GAS_COMDAT_GROUP problem (GCC Head)

Hello.

> It's probably a configure problem of some kind.  You should see "#undef
> HAVE_GAS_COMDAT_GROUP" in your config.in; at configure-time the compiler
> should generate an auto-host.h file that contains either "#define
> HAVE_GAS_COMDAT_GROUP 1" or "#define HAVE_GAS_COMDAT_GROUP 0".
I have the #undef in config.in, and auto-host.h is generated by configure, but
without any reference to HAVE_GAS_COMDAT_GROUP... I tried to make distclean,
but it didn't change anything. I guess there must be a problem with my
system, and I don't wish to bother you anymore with that if it works with
other people. How can I know if I must hand-set HAVE_GAS_COMDAT_GROUP to 0 or
1 ? I have Linux on a x86. Out of curiosity, what does this define mean ? Is
it a GCC internal or something more general ?

Regards,
Simno