Re: Style of libstdc++ header files

Thanks for your observations Wolfgang. Your efforts on g++ are
definitely appreciated, and I look on in amazement at some of the
reduction feats that you have pulled off in bugzilla.

>My request therefore would be if the libstdc++ people could comment if it is
>possible to gradually move away from their style of using inlined function
>definitions, and towards a style where function declarations and definitions
>are always clearly separated. I understand that this is a huge change, but
>one that could make the life of us bugmasters so much easier!

This will, of course, make the libstdc++ include files bigger for
everybody else... but perhaps only marginally so.

You could put a feature request in bugzilla about this so it's not
forgotten.

best,
benjamin