Re: Serious problems with tree-ssa operand handling

    You would probably find the original 4.3bsd sources here, if you are
    willing to fork out the $99..

    http://www.mckusick.com/csrg/

Thanks.  I ordered it.  I'm pretty sure the SunOS sources aren't exactly
the same as the 4.3bsd mailer sources, but I think the only differences
has to do with the graphical mailer, which I no longer use.

So hopefully I should be set up by the end of the month (it sounds like
I should get the CDs in around a week).