HAVE_GAS_COMDAT_GROUP problem (GCC Head)

Hello.

I'm trying to build GCC head and I've been getting a compilation error for 2
days... I wonder if I'm the only one.

The problem is in gcc/varasm.c: the HAVE_GAS_COMDAT_GROUP define is used, but
is apparently not declared anywhere. From what I've understood, it is
supposed to be set in config.h by configure, but it's not (at least in my
case :-). I've tried to reconfigure the whole source tree (by removing
config.* from each subdirectory), but it didn't work. Is it a configure /
configure.ac problem or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Regards,
Simon