Re: Serious problems with tree-ssa operand handling

Richard Kenner wrote:

    | Robert and I have very different usage patterns (he uses a laptop and I
    | use different computers in different places), so his solution won't work
    | for me.

So, you think it is better to inconvenient other people?

I don't follow.  It's not a matter of inconvenience: the solution
Robert uses *depends* on his using only one machine.  It *can't* work
for me since I don't do that.

Actually that's not true at all, you can use Mozilla to read mail from multiple machines just fine. Surely the issue is switching to a different mailer, there are dozens of mailers that thread properly. Certainly if you think you would be comfortable using Mozilla like I do, the issue of using multiple machines is not a reason to avoid this!

(says Robert, who has joined the ranks of those a bit frustrated
by Richard's failure to thread :-)