Re: Serious problems with tree-ssa operand handling

    What exactly is the build problem you are running into?

It was a few months ago.  Each version had a different problem.  Mostly
missing macros.a

    nail is derived from berkeley mail, so it shouldn't be too unportable.

I know.  That's what I thought and SunOS 4.1.4 is pretty much a vanilla
4.3bsd, so I was quite surprised.