This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Serious problems with tree-ssa operand handling
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 04 09:26:10 EDT
- Subject: Re: Serious problems with tree-ssa operand handling
What exactly is the build problem you are running into?
It was a few months ago. Each version had a different problem. Mostly
nail is derived from berkeley mail, so it shouldn't be too unportable.
I know. That's what I thought and SunOS 4.1.4 is pretty much a vanilla
4.3bsd, so I was quite surprised.