Re: Serious problems with tree-ssa operand handling

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Richard Kenner wrote:

> Does anybody have sources for /usr/ucb/mail for SunOS 4.1.4 ...

http://nail.sourceforge.net/

I'm sorry, but I can't find the 4.1.4 sources there.  That seems to just
contain sources for a different program called "nail".  Somebody else
suggested I try to use it, but every version I tried to compile wouldn't even
build on my machine,

What exactly is the build problem you are running into?

nail is derived from berkeley mail, so it shouldn't be too unportable.

We all understand that you are completely 100% busy, so we're happy to help try to make it so we can read your threads.