Re: Serious problems with tree-ssa operand handling

kenner@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu (Richard Kenner) writes:

|     | Robert and I have very different usage patterns (he uses a laptop and I
|     | use different computers in different places), so his solution won't work
|     | for me.
|
|     So, you think it is better to inconvenient other people?
|
| I don't follow.  It's not a matter of inconvenience: the solution
| Robert uses *depends* on his using only one machine.  It *can't* work
| for me since I don't do that.

Well, I happen to use different machines running different OSes at
different places; yet, I've managed to use a MUA that set references
properly.  I highly suspect that I'm not alone in that situation.
I highly doubt it depends on one using only one machine.  That is a
non-argument.

So, what is *so unique* to you and your settings that, with all machines
and OSes you're using you cannot manage to have one of them use a MUA
that sets references?

-- Gaby