Re: __tfi: unresolved reference

FE wrote:
Do I have to link some (which?) additional libraries to my shared object? Or
is there any other way to make it work?

c++file __tfi says int type_info function

If you use g++ to link, then all of the necessary libraries should already be there, libgcc and libstdc++ being the main ones. If you aren't using g++ to link, then you may have to manually add libraries that g++ would have automatically added for you.

gcc-2.95 was a long time ago in gcc years. There have been a lot of improvements to the EH support since then. You might have better luck if you try a more recent compiler. We are only supporting gcc-3.3 and up currently.