This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: __tfi: unresolved reference
- From: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: FE <financial_engineering at benztown dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:00:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: __tfi: unresolved reference
- References: <000e01c49a36$0c4c8770$011f10ac@USER>
Do I have to link some (which?) additional libraries to my shared object? Or
is there any other way to make it work?
c++file __tfi says
int type_info function
If you use g++ to link, then all of the necessary libraries should
already be there, libgcc and libstdc++ being the main ones. If you
aren't using g++ to link, then you may have to manually add libraries
that g++ would have automatically added for you.
gcc-2.95 was a long time ago in gcc years. There have been a lot of
improvements to the EH support since then. You might have better luck
if you try a more recent compiler. We are only supporting gcc-3.3 and
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com