This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Status Report (2004-09-13)
- From: Scott Robert Ladd <coyote at coyotegulch dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:35:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC Status Report (2004-09-13)
- References: <414627A4.email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
Some people have expressed interest in knowing which PRs I see as
particularly high priority. For now, I'm going to confine myself to
wrong-code bugs -- of which there are 35.
For now, I've confined myself to wrong-code regressions; here are some
that concern me especially much:
Two bugs that are giving Gentoo-amd64 developers a stomache ache include
15617 and 14631, both "wrong code" problems with SSE code generation. As
-mfpmath=sse is default for AMD64, this is causing problems in using
GCC 3.4.2 for gentoo's 2004.3 release.
Neither bug is assigned, though one (14631) appears to have had an
unsubmitted patch. I'm willing to look at these if no one else is.
Scott Robert Ladd