RE: Could not split insn

  I know about the requirement that you must not allow operands through a
predicate that aren't accepted by at least one constraint, but this reverse
condition I'm surprised by, and I can't see anything in gccint that makes it
obvious to me what the consequences would be..... was this just a thinko, or is
there actually a problem both ways round?

    cheers,
      DaveK