This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Data corruption problem compiling Ada rts g-awk
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 04 06:30:37 EDT
- Subject: Re: Data corruption problem compiling Ada rts g-awk
What's the full backtrace? Does the mark routine for dataflow_d
appear in the backtrace?
The full backtrace is *very* long, going down a chain of about 140 TREE_CHAIN
links from PHI_NODEs. But then it indeed has dataflow_b and looks identical
to the one posted late yesterday.