This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrapping on i386 with --disable-checking
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: espie at nerim dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:23:18 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: bootstrapping on i386 with --disable-checking
- Organization: SuSE Linux AG
- References: <20040914095253.GA13790@tetto.gentiane.org>
On Sep 14, 2004 11:52 AM, Marc Espie <email@example.com> wrote:
> Does it currently work ?
> my i386-openbsd hung in compiling _cmpdi2.o after stage1 (as in, 20
> of cpu time on a PIII 1.2GHz and still no result), using the
> 4.0-20040912 snapshot.
> This is not a proper bug-report, just want to know if it's worth
> further, or if other people see it too,
Should be fixed by the patch posted yesterday at