This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Another --disable-checking bootstrap failure
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:23:08 -0600
- Subject: Re: Another --disable-checking bootstrap failure
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 21:05, Diego Novillo wrote:
> Is anyone seeing this on a --disable-checking bootstrap?
> Jan, you have been making changes in this area. Do you recognize this?
> We seem to be freeing SSA_NAMEs too early. This doesn't trigger with
> --enable-checking nor with -v -save-temps.
What varray are we walking in frame #7?