This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Another --disable-checking bootstrap failure
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:12:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Another --disable-checking bootstrap failure
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sep 13, 2004, at 8:05 PM, Diego Novillo wrote:
Is anyone seeing this on a --disable-checking bootstrap?
Jan, you have been making changes in this area. Do you recognize this?
We seem to be freeing SSA_NAMEs too early. This doesn't trigger with
--enable-checking nor with -v -save-temps.
I almost think this is the same as PR 17437.