This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Could not split insn
- From: James E Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Petar Penchev <ptr at melexis dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:15:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: Could not split insn
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Petar Penchev wrote:
../../../../../newlib_src/newlib/libc/stdlib/mprec.c:515: error: could
not split insn
Grep gcc to find where the error comes from, and then run cc1 under gdb
and put a breakpoint there so you can step through the code. Hint, this
is a try_split call in final.c.
I would guess the bug is in split_logical, and since we don't have a
copy of that function, we can't help you much.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com