This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Status Report (2004-09-13)
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:51:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC Status Report (2004-09-13)
- References: <414627A4.email@example.com>
On Sep 13, 2004, at 4:05 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
This is a testsuite regression on PowerPC, probably involving
varargs in some way.
Actually this is only on Darwin, it does not effect linux at all.
And it happens with structs smaller than 4 bytes passed through varargs,
see related bug 14262 which does have a patch which fixes the problem
but the patch was rejected by Jim for some reason, I cannot remember