This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
constant expressions change? CVS build failure on IA64
- From: "Boehm, Hans" <hans dot boehm at hp dot com>
- To: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Boehm, Hans" <hans dot boehm at hp dot com>,"'davidm at hpl dot hp dot com'" <davidm at hpl dot hp dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:16:08 -0700
- Subject: constant expressions change? CVS build failure on IA64
CVS gcc4.0 no longer seems to accept the expression in
# define _SC_GR0_OFFSET \
(((char *) &((struct sigcontext *) 0)->sc_gr) - (char *) 0)
in Linux/IA64 sys/ucontext.h as a constant. This eventually results
in a gcc build failure. (A workaround is to change the header file to use
the non-gcc definition.)
Was this change intentional?