This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] fixing libstdc++/10606
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:53:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] fixing libstdc++/10606
- Organization: Red Hat / Chicago
- References: <20040912233329.GA29625@redhat.com>
Fixing this would be welcome indeed.
It would be nice if uncaught_exception accurately reflected in-flight
exceptions. I don't see how you can do this robustly without
incrementing in cxa_rethrow as Jason suggests.