This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
data lost while transfer
- From: Ankit Jain <ankitjain1580 at yahoo dot com>
- To: linux-admin at vger dot kernel dot org
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:34:15 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: data lost while transfer
well i had logged on a remote system as a XYZ
by mistake i had logged up as FTP on the same system
i had used get command ot copy a file try.c from that
system to my system which was again the remote system.
the file trasffered successfully but size was 0 byte
can i retrieve it?
i dont get why the size is 0?
Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping"
your friends today! Download Messenger Now