This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Matching on Outer Template Parameters
- From: Kriang Lerdsuwanakij <lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <twhitehe at uwo dot ca>
- Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:07:44 +0700 (ICT)
- Subject: Re: Matching on Outer Template Parameters
- Reply-to: <lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net>
I looked at those bugs before but hadn't come up with a right
fix for this bug. Since then, I worked on another feature to
to meet the GCC 4.0 Stage 2 schedule deadline. It's already
finished and submitted. I will be back to them again in about
2 weeks, after I am back from a trip.
> There appear to be three separate bug reports now about gcc (up to and
> including 3.4.2) not matching specializations that depend on outer
> parameters (unlike icc (Intel), cxx (Digital), and Comeasu C/C++).
> The original bug report (4882), which has been verified, appears to have
> submitted in Nov 2001. I would be extremely grateful if someone could
> this problem resolved!
> Thanks -T