This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: SPEC's 176.gcc now working
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com (Diego Novillo)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org)
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:46:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: SPEC's 176.gcc now working
> Thanks to Honza for finding the final bits needed to get 176.gcc
> working. Of course, we are now failing eon, but once that's fixed we
> are back to compiling all of SPECint.
Eon should not be failing any more, the fix was RTH's patch to the C++ front-end.