Re: How is EQ in mklibgcc used?

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 06:00:31PM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Nothing changed in the name of the multilib directories on Irix
> AFAIK.  This has absolutely nothing to do with the way mklibgcc is
> designed.  It's about the presence of `=?? in filenames, that makes
> don't interpret the way we'd like them to.

I thought I'd nailed the most common interpretation with the eventual
outcome of http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-03/msg00104.html .
What others did I miss?  If we just rewrite them as well, we could throw
out EQ altogether, maybe.

--
"This release is mostly intended to mop up the minor and trivial bug fixes
in the list and clear out the documentation changes.  As such, it should be