Re: Ada broken on i686-linux (some progress)

    My problem is actually that GDB crash on gnat executable without even
    producing backtrace for crash within C part of the binarry making almost
    every debugging very inconvenient.

    Perhaps update will solve that..

I doubt it.  I've seen this in the past and it's been a GDB problem.
The latest GDB version does this less often but it does still happen and
is indeed quite annoying when it does.