This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: *** SPAM *** Re: Reload problem, advice required
- From: "Jon Beniston" <jon at beniston dot com>
- To: "'Ulrich Weigand'" <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:10:39 +0100
- Subject: RE: *** SPAM *** Re: Reload problem, advice required
> I assume this is a store-multiple pattern that uses a
> match_parallel with only the first operand explicitly matched
> by a match_operand?
> the prolog/epilog expanders can still use them), like s390,
> or by having not one single match_parallel pattern but
> multiple separate patterns, one for each number of registers,
> like rs6000.
Yep. Adding multile patterns has fixed it. Thanks a lot.