Re: How is EQ in mklibgcc used?

On Sep  9, 2004, "H. J. Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> wrote:

> The current mklibgcc.in generates

> stmp-dirs: force
>         for d in libgcc 32 libgcc/32; do \

I don't see how this can be right for irix6, that supports 3 different
ABIs and defaults to n32.  Are we talking about the same irix?

I don't see any setting of MULTILIB_DIRNAMES in t-iris6 or any other
t-* file in gcc/config/mips used for Irix that could generate what you
get.  Do you perhaps have any local patches in your tree that change
the set of multilibs and their dir names?