This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mimic OSF with gcc
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu dot malaterre at kitware dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:00:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Mimic OSF with gcc
- References: <20040910135304.RJUO14657.email@example.com>
On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 09:53:04AM -0400, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> I am currently trying to track down a FPE on an OSF/Tru64 Compaq system
> (which I don't have access to). I was thinking that I could reproduce
> the compiler behavior by carefully choosing the flags in gcc to reproduce it.
This isn't going to work. The fp hardware is very different.