This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada mainline
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Cc: jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Sep 2004 15:18:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada mainline
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <10409101159.AA19234@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard Kenner) writes:
| If a non-confidential synthetic testcase suitable for the lists and
| the public testsuite cannot be constructed, you need to go to that
| much more effort to be sure the explanation is absolutely clear.
| I do think that people at ACT understand this. The question is basically
| where is the time to do that "extra effort" going to come from.
This is a general problem many people have been faceing for long time.
Why do you believe ACT is exempted?
| As Robert
| said earlier today, that's something that will take a lot of discussion
| with the people involved.