This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cvs repository broken?
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:03:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: cvs repository broken?
- References: <email@example.com>
/cvs/gcc/gcc:$ cvs up ChangeLog
cvs [update aborted]: head attribute does not match file for
It is a small metadata cache that is maintained by CVS. It can get
inconsistent, the most common cause being a network connection going
down during a checkin. Luckily it is easily detected and easily fixed.