Re: Reenabling Ada by default

    I'm looking over the checkin rules, and I see a remarkable lack of
    "exceptions to the requirement of explainations are made because bugs were
    found using proprietary data".

    We all fix bugs using customer data.  We all manage to say what's going
    on without spilling their secrets.  So can you.

I was addressing *what* Arno is doing now and what the front end folks
are doing at this point.

Of course, it's possible to "manage" to construct sanitized test cases, but
as somebody else in this thread said, that can often take "great effort".
Nobody disagrees that in an ideal world, that would be a good thing to do.
Please don't create a strawman argument where somebody is claiming that
wouldn't be a good idea.

However, the front-end folks are continually 100% busy.  If that "great
effort" is to take place, it means they will have to do it instead of
something else they are currenty doing.  The question is, what is that?