This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cvs repository broken?
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 06:37:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: cvs repository broken?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 12:05:35PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> I cannot checkout gcc CVS head anymore, I get:
> /cvs/gcc/gcc:$ cvs up ChangeLog
> cvs [update aborted]: head attribute does not match file for
America may be unique in being a country which has leapt
from barbarism to decadence without touching civilization.
- John O'Hara