This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fwd: Linking public: static const members in lib*.a's
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:44:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Linking public: static const members in lib*.a's
- References: <email@example.com>
* Steven T. Hatton:
> Sorry about the big code dump. I tried to get it down to the minimum
> required to demonstrate the problem.
It's still not minimal (you should be able to reproduce it with two
preprocessed translation units), and the file names you indicated
appear to be wrong.