This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GC_descr_obj_sz miscompilation (was RE: GC_enable_incremental())
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Boehm, Hans" <hans dot boehm at hp dot com>
- Cc: Bryce McKinlay <mckinlay at redhat dot com>, "'DHollenbeck'" <dick at softplc dot com>, "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'java at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 23:08:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: GC_descr_obj_sz miscompilation (was RE: GC_enable_incremental())
- References: <B27561804CF1BE4F8943BB2CB29E18EA062D00@hplextmp.hpl.hp.com>
On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 04:36:00PM -0700, Boehm, Hans wrote:
> Does (2) ring any bells? I'm having trouble building the
> current CVS tree to verify that this problem is there as well.
Nope, no bells rung. Do file a bug report so this doesn't