Re: Reenabling Ada by default

    It shouldn't make any difference if the patch submitter has maintainer
    privileges or not. IMHO patches should always submitted as if someone else
    was going to review them.

Sure, but that's not what I meant.  What I meant is that there is no prior
"discussion" of those patches, so there is no issue of whether such
non-discussion is "secret" or not.