This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reenabling Ada by default
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: paul at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 04 22:21:19 EDT
- Subject: Re: Reenabling Ada by default
It shouldn't make any difference if the patch submitter has maintainer
privileges or not. IMHO patches should always submitted as if someone else
was going to review them.
Sure, but that's not what I meant. What I meant is that there is no prior
"discussion" of those patches, so there is no issue of whether such
non-discussion is "secret" or not.