This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reenabling Ada by default
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: giovannibajo at libero dot it
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 04 21:31:17 EDT
- Subject: Re: Reenabling Ada by default
For sure, the *only* reason why I learnt GCC enough to submit patches
and have them approved is because there was a public gcc-patches list.
I'm missing your point. Nobody has suggested taking the Ada patches off
the gcc-patches list.