This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada broken on i686-linux (some progress)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: laurent at guerby dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 04 18:02:55 EDT
- Subject: Re: Ada broken on i686-linux (some progress)
Most of those errors I've seen (and reported most). I just tried a build
that disabled all loop optimizations (in tree-optimize.c). That works
a lot better, though the ACATS profile is poor (mostly due to a
multiple definition s-fatgen.adb).