Re: Ada mainline

Daniel Berlin wrote:

Now you've just taken what i said out of context in order to twist my words.
I said "daily is too often" in the context of how often arno was dumping patches into the mainline.

OK, but I am still not quite following whether you think he is dumping too frequently or too infrequently. What we aim at is day by day synchronization of the sources. As Arno noted, we have not been able to do this recently, since we can't meet the criterion of ensuring that the bootstrap is not broken, if it is broken to start with.