This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reenabling Ada by default
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: baldrick at free dot fr
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 04 17:25:08 EDT
- Subject: Re: Reenabling Ada by default
There are also bugs in the run-time library. They are often easier to
understand than those in the compiler proper: no great expertise is
Actually, from my own experience I find it quite the opposite! The
RTS implements the trickiest parts of the language.