Re: GCC help

Sonawane Sachin Vijayku wrote:
> Hello,
>   I am Sachin, doing M.Tech(CSE) in IIT Bombay.
>   My project deals with the internals of GCC.
>   Could you please tell me about the Research paper on the following topic?
>   Topic is "DFA based instruction Scheduling", which is being implemented
> in GCC.

Start with:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/news/dfa.html

(the referred to papers within that)

and the paper in the proceedings of the 2003 GCC Summit:

  http://www.linux.org.uk/~ajh/gcc/gccsummit-2003-proceedings.pdf

and take a dekko at the descriptions themselves.

Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew          Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.      Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/