Re: gcc 3.4.2 release notes, first draft

Joe Buck wrote:

First draft, corrections welcome.  I'll be out of the country (in
Stockholm, to be specific) Sept 6-12, so I'd like to get the HTML
version of this done tomorrow (it will eventually become part of
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.4/changes.html ).

Note that 3.4.2 has not officially been released yet, though Mark is
in the process of putting the final release together.

And, as usual, I am very appreciative of the fact that you work on these release notes!

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC