This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline bootstrap fails on powerpc-apple-darwin7.5.0 with --enable-checking=all
- From: Graham Stott <graham dot stott at btinternet dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:21:29 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: Mainline bootstrap fails on powerpc-apple-darwin7.5.0 with --enable-checking=all
--- Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> wrote:
> I thought that was fixed by:
> 2004-08-31 Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * read-rtl.c: Disable RTL checking.
> (apply_macro_to_rtx): Use XTMPL to access 'T' fields.
> Maybe there is another problem. This would be a RTL checking failure.
> -- Pinski
Yes it's a different problem, probably fallout from Richard's eariler patch